Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My count was 100 percent wrong for previous post

The one minute chart I posted below's post is correct count But their bottom and tops are wrong, they were part of major ABC correction.

I had reasons to post it.




 The interesting thing is The calculation of above is minute and they All most correct if I change them to ABC instead 12345!

And this correction has one feature, the red candles of it..shallows

I should take care not making this kind of mistakes and I hope I would follow the word probabilities


Ray

1 comment:

  1. We offer flexible master plans for both the residential and business sectors. Because floor plan service is easy for different customers around the world. With our drafting capabilities and technologically advanced AutoCAD software, we convert drawings and architectural examples to digital format.
    Architectural Drafting Services

    ReplyDelete